Thanksgiving Break

I am super excited for Thanksgiving break to start up here soon because it is my favorite holiday. I enjoy getting to eat as much food as possible and watching the football games that are on. My plans for Thanksgiving break are to go home, relax, and spend time with family and friends. My grandparents are coming up from New Jersey for the holiday so I am super excited to see them. On Thanksgiving Day my friends and I will get together early in the morning and play in our annual Turkey Bowl. We enjoying doing this because we get to spend time together and we are still being physically active. After the Turkey Bowl game I will go home and spend the rest of the day celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. What are your plans for Thanksgiving break?


Comments

  1. I hope to play in a turkey bowl this year as well with some friends and family. I love getting to run around and play an organized sport again. After the game there is nothing better than going home and relaxing while watching some football on the tv. Then of course you have to recharge after being physically active so thanksgiving dinner is great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving, Nick! I'm definitely excited about getting together with my family and friends, always one of my favorite parts about holidays. I'm jealous of your Turkey Bowl, getting some physical activity in would be a nice way to work off all the food I will eat! I'm planning on resting as much as possible, I'm definitely in need of a cognitive break before finals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving is such a great holiday. Not only do you get to spend a lot of time with your family but you get to eat a ton of food. I know that when I am at school I do not eat very healthy or a lot of food. When I go home for thanksgiving it is like a feast and I act like I have never eaten before. It then always fun after dinner to go black Friday shopping. I hope everyone on this blog has a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, Thanksgiving break is one of my favorite times. It is the start of the holiday seasons as well as a good time for NFL Football. I love getting together to be with my friends and family and enjoy food and good time; also, a little football watching is involved. I think it is a great time to also be grateful for the life that we are given. Overall, I am excited to be on break and I hope that everyone reading this has a great break as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MyPlate

Staying Active During the Winter Months